Den GRATIS app Highland Titles Scottish Estate Manager
Nu kan du nyde din ejendom i det skotske højland, hvor du end er i verden!
Er du en Laird, Lord eller Lady af Glencoe eller Lochaber? Highland Titles har udviklet en app til netop dig! Enhver Highland Titles-jordejer kan bruge vores gratis app, uanset placeringen eller størrelsen af din jordlod.
Gør din rang som Laird mere fornøjelig og belønnende ved at downloade vores app til at administrere din ejendom, så du kan have forbindelse til din ejendom fra et hvilket som helst sted i verden, når du end ønsker det.
There are some important differences between the new app and the old app, so please read carefully.
- Unlike our original app, the new app is a ‘progressive web app’ which means that isn’t accessed from the Google Play store or the Apple Store.
- The new app is much easier to access & download. It is accessible via a web URL – app.highlandtitles.com
- Simply visit the URL and, allow the app to access your location and press the button that will download the app to your home screen.
- The new app will also work on Windows phones!
- The plotfinder function will only display the distance to your app unless you are within 10km of your plot. At that point the directions will become more detailed.
- Once downloaded you can select one of 3 languages, English, French and German. The language is selected from the settings menu – click on the wheel in the top right hand corner.
A quick word on the old app
The old app is no longer available from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
We are sorry that we can no longer service the old app. If you continue to use the old app, you will eventually encounter problems that we are no longer in a position to solve.
A technical note
The new app is built using Progressive Web App technology. It is actually a website that looks and feels like an app.
You access it in the same way you access any other web page – by visiting a web URL.
If you are using an Apple iPhone, you will have to access the URL from a Safari browser.
If you are using an Android phone, we recommend that you use the Chrome browser.
If you encounter any problems using the new app, you can always try clearing the cache and cookies from the browser.
If you still have problems, please let us know. The old apps were difficult and expensive to update and fix. The new app should be much easier so we will be able to provide you with a better service.